We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual to fill a part-time Receptionist position with exceptional customer service skills who has experience in the Massage and Holistic Health Industry. Shifts will include two days a week- Monday & Friday (10am to 8pm), along with Annual Leave holiday cover. The successful candidate will thrive in a busy working environment, be an expert at multi-tasking and takes their own initiative to get things done with a ‘can do’ attitude. She/he will be responsible for all of the Front of House duties and will report directly to our General Manager. The role is €11/hr with a 20% bonus when working Sundays.
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 1 year front of house Receptionist experience working in the Massage and Holistic Health Industry as extensive knowledge of Massage, Physiotherapy and Complementary Therapies are absolutely essential for this role. Experience using Phorest Salon Software would be a huge asset.
Main receptionist duties:
- Five Star Service – this is of the utmost importance. All clients must receive exceptional Customer Service at all times.
- Ensuring the seamless and smooth day-to-day running of the Reception Area.
- Keep reception area spotlessly clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Meet and greet and offer our clients herbal tea /water upon arrival.
- Ensure Daily Checklists are completed
- Liaise with General Manager on regular basis with updates
- Efficiently manage all enquiries and bookings -made via phone, email and in person.
- Ideally have experience using Phorest Salon Software
- Cover holidays when other receptionists are on Annual Leave
- Weekly stock ordering and checking.
- Ad-hoc daily admin duties.
What’s expected in the role
- Be extremely organised an have superior multi-tasking skill set
- Be a perfectionist, striving to achieve the highest standards at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be pro-active in all activities
- Have pride in one’s appearance
- Exceptional Customer Service skills needed for effective discussions with clients when dealing with all Massage related queries
- Be both empathic and patient when dealing with all client related queries
- Have a natural happy and cheery disposition
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Communicate all relevant information clearly to management and colleagues
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR THE BODYWISE CLINIC
- The Bodywise Clinic has an exceptional reputation. WINNER- 2017 & 2018 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. WINNER of Best Innovative Wellbeing Centre- 2018 Luxury Travel Guide. Rated 1st in the ‘Top 5 Best Massage Clinics in Dublin’ (Lovin’ Dublin)
- 20% increase in pay when working on Sundays
- Bonuses rewarded for exceptional performance and hard work
- Positive and happy working environment
- Working alongside some of the best and most experienced Massage Therapists/ Physio’s/Complementary Health Practitioners in Dublin
- Free and discounted staff treatments
- Fun staff nights out every second month
- Staff summer party and staff Christmas party each year
- Full In-house training provided
In addition to two set days a week, Monday & Friday, this is a part-time position also requires the candidates to help cover Annual Leave shifts and work days/evenings along with weekend. Vast knowledge of the Massage and the Holistic Health Industry is absolutely essential for this role.