Please Click Here for our Covid-19 Patient Declaration Form. This must be properly filled out, e-signed and sent back to us prior to your visit with us.
We look forward to seeing you soon at The Bodywise Clinic. Please read below some important Health & Safety measures we have put in place in light of Covid-19. You will find these reassuring and helpful before visiting at your next scheduled appointment.
NO SURCHARGE FOR PPE
- We do not have surcharges for PPE so you do not have worry about any hidden fees when you arrive for your appointment. We are footing the bill for this! However, we do have a strict Cancellation Policy in place. We require 24hrs notice to cancel /reschedule all appointments. Late arrivals may lose time from their treatment. Our busy therapists have an obligation to start the following appointment on time
HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN
- The Bodywise Clinic has always adhered to the absolute highest standard of hygiene practices and will continue to do so while we navigate through the Coronavirus. All our cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in compliance with HSE & Government Guidelines
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- You will be required to fill out a Covid-19 Patient Declaration Form a few days prior to your appointment at The Bodywise Clinic. This can be found on the COVID-19 tab on our website
- It goes without saying if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please cancel your appointment immediately
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- It is essential that you wear a mask prior to entering The Bodywise Clinic
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering our Clinic
- Please bring your own reading material
- Water is still available for our clients. However, there is no herbal teas at this time
- As delighted as you will be to see your favorite Therapist again, we kindly request no hand shaking or hugging our staff.
- Please remove all jewellery prior to your appointment and place it in your belongings or leave it at home.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Anyone without a scheduled appointment will not be able to wait in reception or accompany you to the Treatment Room. Please do not bring children into the Clinic unless they have a scheduled appointment with one of our Therapists.
- PPE is worn by all our staff- This includes visors/ disposable masks & aprons (this is at no extra cost to our clients)
- Before their shift, each staff member has their temperature checked which is then logged
- Our Therapists uniforms are washed after each scheduled day of work and are never worn outside the clinic. This is also the case for the shoes they wear while working at the clinic.
- Designed for comfort as well as highly sanitary, our Massage Tables are now fitted with PPE sheets and pillow cases. As has always been the case at The Bodywise Clinic, all linen is changed after each and every client and brought to a local launderette where it is washed at 60 degrees.
- Our staff have been trained on proper Hand Washing and Sanitizing Techniques and adhere to these practices at all times.
- Our Treatment Rooms have a cleaning schedule and are thoroughly sanitized in between each use
- We use Zoono to sanitize all surfaces at The Bodywise Clinic
- Social distancing measures have been put in place in reception, including a sneeze shield which has been attached to our Reception Desk. We also have a Check In and Check Out area in reception which adheres to Social Distancing guidelines.
- Your Therapist will bring you to your Treatment Room as soon as it is fully cleaned and sanitized, saving time in our waiting room
- Disposable one time use bags are provided to each client to place their clothes into
- Disposable one time use bags are provided to each client to place their masks into
- All our staff have completed and received 100% on Covid-19 Infection Prevention and Control. This Course specializes in Covid-19 and Massage Practice.