|Sabine Le Boulicaut||Mon, Thurs||086 email@example.com |
Chinese Medicine has a long and established history in reproductive medicine, treating gynaecology and fertility issues for over 2500 years.
Acupuncture can boost fertility, help improve the outcome of ART procedures (IUI-IVF-ICSI), and prepare the body for a healthy conception and pregnancy.
Research suggests that acupuncture can also treat underlying conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis and irregular cycles.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Improves ovarian function to produce better quality eggs
- Induces ovulation in women with PCOs
- Lowers raised FSH levels
- Increases blood flow to the uterus to produce a good lining
- Prevents uterine contractions to facilitate implantation
- Prevents miscarriages
- Reduces side effects of ART hormonal treatments.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Improves sperm count, motility and morphology
- Hormonal imbalances, unexplained infertility
- Amenorrhea, anovulation, luteal phase defect
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Advanced maternal age
- Endometriosis, PCOS
- Male factor infertility
- Support through ART procedures (IUI-IVF-ICSI)
For more information about acupuncture for fertility, please visit www.acubaby.ie
The Bodywise Clinic is more than happy to administer Health Insurance Receipts upon request. We strongly advise you to check your current Health Insurance Plan to ensure that the treatment you are booking in for is in fact covered.
Please be advised that The Bodywise Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor. Unfortunately, there is no lift on the premises. Should you need assistance walking up/down the stairs, please notify us and one of us will be more than happy to assist you.