Please be advised that we are not currently offering this treatment at the Bodywise Clinic
Chinese Medicine has a long and established history in reproductive medicine, treating gynaecology and fertility issues for over 2500 years. Acupuncture can boost fertility, help improve the outcome of ART procedures (IUI-IVF-ICSI) and prepare the body for a healthy conception and pregnancy. Research suggests that acupuncture can also treat underlying conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis and irregular cycles.
Fertility Acupuncture benefits
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Improves ovarian function to produce better quality eggs
- Induces ovulation in women with PCOs
- Lowers raised FSH levels
- Increases blood flow to the uterus to produce a good lining
- Prevents uterine contractions to facilitate implantation
- Prevents miscarriages
- Reduces side effects of ART hormonal treatments.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Improves sperm count, motility and morphology
- Hormonal imbalances, unexplained infertility
- Amenorrhea, anovulation, luteal phase defect
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Advanced maternal age
- Endometriosis, PCOS
- Male factor infertility
- Support through ART procedures (IUI-IVF-ICSI)
For all bookings/general queries related to this treatment, please contact the therapist directly. Sabine works independently to The Bodywise Clinic. Please book directly with her via email or phone. Please note: Gift Vouchers issued by The Bodywise Clinic cannot be used for an Acupuncture appointment. If you wish to purchase an Acupuncture gift voucher, please contact Sabine directly.
|Sabine Le Boulicaut||Mon, Thurs||086 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about acupuncture for fertility, please visit www.acubaby.ie