|Eileen Scullion||Wednesday||086 firstname.lastname@example.org|
What is homeopathy
Homeopathy is natural system of medicine that uses remedies made from diluted substances
to stimulate the body’s own innate ability to heal itself. Recognising that symptoms are only
the body’s way of letting us know that things are out of balance, homeopathy aims to treat the
underlying causes of illness, not just the symptoms alone.
Homeopathy works on the principle that “like cures like”. That is “a substance that can
produce symptoms in a healthy person can cure those symptoms in a sick person”.
By treating the individual and not the disease, homeopathy can help with a wide variety
of ailments ranging from acute to long term illnesses including:
- Hormonal problems including menstrual and fertility disorders, menopausal issues,
during pregnancy, childbirth and post labour care
- Stress related health concerns such as anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, depression,
compulsive disorder and confidence issues
- Physical problems such as cystitis, thrush, IBS, skin complaints, sinusitis, throat and
lung infections, digestive complaints and migraines.
- Babies and children’s health problems such as colic, teething, bedwetting and
- General health concerns such as allergies, insomnia, fatigue, concentration or
learning difficulties or to simply help boost the overall immune system.
Benefits of homeopathy include:
- Treatment is holistic and individualistic. Each prescription is devised specific to your
- Homeopathy is safe, gentle and effective. Although gentle the results can be rapid,
powerful and long lasting.
- Homeopathy can be used by everyone – babies children and adults. It can be used
safely for vulnerable groups – pregnant and nursing mothers and for those with
compromised immune systems.
- Remedies are non addictive with no side-effects
- Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with conventional medicine
- Homeopathy can act as a form of preventative treatment. By boosting the body’s
immune system, homeopathy can help improve a person’s susceptibility to illness and
Homeopathy is advocated by the World Health Organisation.
The Bodywise Clinic is more than happy to administer Health Insurance Receipts upon request. We strongly advise you to check your current Health Insurance Plan to ensure that the treatment you are booking in for is in fact covered.
Please be advised that The Bodywise Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor. Unfortunately, there is no lift on the premises. Should you need assistance walking up/down the stairs, please notify us and one of us will be more than happy to assist you.