EXCELLENT SALARY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Award Winning busy Holistic Health Clinic in Dublin 2 urgently looking for two fully qualified Deep Tissue Massage Therapists to join our ever expanding team for part-time work (2-4 days a week).
Therapists can earn up to €17/hr after 12 month service with The Bodywise Clinic. 20% increase in pay when working on Sunday’s- earning up to €20.40/hr. Additional bonuses are given for exceptional performance and hard work.
TOP TEN REASONS TO WORK FOR THE BODYWISE CLINIC
1) Excellent rate of pay for the right candidates
2) 20% increase in pay when working on Sunday’s- earning up to €20.40/hr
3) Additional Bonuses rewarded for exceptional performance and hard work
4) Our reputation! WINNER- 2017 & 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. WINNER of Best Innovative Well-being Centre- 2018 Luxury Travel Guide. Rated 1st in the ‘Top 5 Best Massages in Dublin’ (Lovin’ Dublin)
5) In-house training and fully paid off site Certificate / Diploma training & Paid therapist insurance
6) Work alongside some of the best and most experienced Massage Therapists/ Physio’s in Dublin
7) Free and discounted staff massage treatments
8) Fun staff nights out every second month paid by the company
9) Staff summer party and staff Christmas party each year paid by the company
10) Positive and happy working environment
IDEALLY, YOU WILL BE;
- Very used to working in a busy clinic as a massage therapist and will have additional qualifications in different types of massage therapy including; Sports Massage, Dry Needling, Pregnancy Massage, Lymph Drainage Massage, Indian Head, and Reflexology, but these are not essential for the position
- You will be a high energy/hard working individual who enjoys a very fast paced environment
- You must have an ITEC (or equivalent) Diploma
- You must have fluent English and have an Irish Working Permit
- You must be confident in rebooking clients, as the position is performance-based and having a repeat client base is absolutely essential
- Both College and Work References will be strictly checked
- You will have a minimum of one year paid Deep Tissue Massage Therapy experience in a fast-paced working environment
WHAT’S EXPECTED IN THE ROLE;
- Provide 30 to 90 minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location in Dublin 2.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Talk with clients about symptoms and desired results
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Document client’s condition and progress
Please be advised work and college references be strictly checked before any position is offered to new employees at The Bodywise Clinic. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Please apply by a Cover Letter and CV to Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Bodywise Management Team