We are urgently looking for two fully qualified Sports / Deep Tissue Massage Therapists to join our ever-expanding team for part-time work, 3-4 days a week. Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends, have the correct qualifications and ideally have experience working as a Deep Tissue/Sports Massage Therapist in a very fast-paced Health Clinic. An ability to communicate in English is essential for this position.
TOP TEN REASONS TO WORK FOR THE BODYWISE CLINIC
1) Excellent rate of pay for the right candidates
2) 20% increase in pay when working on Sundays
3) Commission bonus is also given when selling multiple treatments
4) Our reputation! WINNER- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 12 Best Spas Dublin 2021 on TheIrishRoadTrip.com. WINNER of Best Innovative Well-being Centre- 2018 Luxury Travel Guide. Rated 1st in the ‘Top 5 Best Massages in Dublin’ (Lovin’ Dublin)
5) In-house training and fully paid off-site Certificate / Diploma training
6) Paid therapist insurance. Paid IMTA membership (Irish Massage Therapists Association.
7) Work alongside some of the best and most experienced Massage Therapists/ Physiotherapists in Dublin.
8) Free staff massage treatments. Discounted treatments for family and friends.
9) Fun staff nights
10) We pride ourselves when it comes complying with and adhering to all exisiting and updated employee laws, rights and regulations.
IDEALLY, YOU WILL BE;
- Used working in a busy clinic as a Deep Tissue/ Sports Massage Therapist and have additional qualifications in different types of Massage Therapy including; Dry Needling, Pregnancy Massage, Lymph Drainage Massage and Indian Head Massage.
- You will be registered with one of the Irish Massage Therapist Association. (we will pay for this for you if you’re not already registered!)
- You will be a high energy/hardworking individual who enjoys a very fast-paced environment
- You must have an ITEC (or equivalent) Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- You must have fluent English and have an Irish Working Permit
- You must be confident in rebooking clients, as the position is performance-based and having a repeat client base is absolutely essential
- Both College and Work References will be strictly checked
- You will have a minimum of one year of paid Sports Massage Therapy experience in a fast-paced working environment upon completion of college, along with the stamina and work ethic to be able to treat up to 7 Massages in an 8.5-hour shift.
- Provide 45, 60 and 90-minute massage appointments for holders and walk-ins at our location in Dublin 2.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them
- Talk with clients about symptoms and desired results
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Listen to clients during massage treatments and adjust techniques to meet their needs
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Document client’s condition and progress
- Be a team player and provide Reception Cover as and when needed (full training provided)
Additional things you should know about the role;
- The Massage Therapist’s starting salary at The Bodywise Clinic (while massaging clients) is €18 per hour. Easily achievable performance based bonuses also allows Massage Therapists to earn up to an additional 4 Euro per hour, in addition to massage hourly rate.
- Additional 20% when working on a Sunday.
- Non-massage hours per shift are paid at €11.30 per hour-Plus 20% on a Sunday.
- During an eight and a half hour shift, there is a 15min gap in between clients, along with a 60min lunch break. (Lunch break is unpaid).
- We are an exceptionally busy clinic, therefore we expect all our Therapists to have the stamina and work ethic to massage up to 7 clients during an 8.5-hour shift. (The average is 6 massages per Therapist, per shift and up to 7 massages on very busy days). Treatments are broken up into 45min, 60min and 90min treatments throughout the day.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Bodywise Team
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 21-28 per week
Salary: €11.30-€22.80 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8.5 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently living in Dublin or communiting distance to Dublin?
- Deep Tissue Massage: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Diploma in Sports Massage (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
We are always looking for outstanding Massage Therapists to join the ever-expanding Bodywise Team! We sincerely look forward to receiving your CV!