|Sabine le Boulicaut||Mon, Thursemail@example.com|
Acupuncture is one of the therapeutic methods in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with a history of several thousand years. Acupuncture is a holistic treatment which considers the whole individual, where Qi (the Vital Energy) flows along pathways called meridians.
The aim of acupuncture is to harmonize and balance the flow of Qi inside the meridians and thus restore physical, mental and emotional health.
This is done through the painless insertion of very fine pre-sterilised and disposable needles into strategic points on the body. Needles are retained for 30/40 min.
Benefits of acupuncture
- Deep relaxation and stress relief
- Treats the cause of disease as well as the symptoms
- Can be performed alongside conventional medicine
- Pain relief
- Helps male and female fertility
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts immune system
- Helps eliminate insomnia, stress and anxiety
- The World Health Organization (WHO) have compiled a list of conditions which respond well to acupuncture, click here to see a detailed list of these conditions.
- Book your Acupuncture in Dublin today on 01 6111444 or call one of our therapists directly.
The Bodywise Clinic is more than happy to administer Health Insurance Receipts upon request. We strongly advise you to check your current Health Insurance Plan to ensure that the treatment you are booking in for is in fact covered.
Please be advised that The Bodywise Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor. Unfortunately, there is no lift on the premises. Should you need assistance walking up/down the stairs, please notify us and one of us will be more than happy to assist you.